act of supporting the body in a stable, inverted vertical position by balancing on the hands
A handstand is an inverted position with the body supported on the hands and the arms extended. In modern yoga as exercise, the posture is considered to be an inverted asana called Adho Mukha Vrikshasana.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Handstands in art (3 C, 16 F)
- ► Armstand diving (3 F)
- ► Handstands at beaches (15 F)
- ► Handstands on floors (2 C, 67 F)
- ► Handstands in gymnastics (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Handstand push-ups (2 F)
- ► Nude or partially nude handstands (1 C, 14 F)
- ► Handstands on people (19 F)
- ► Handstands on rocks (1 F)
- ► Handstands on snow (2 F)
Pages in category "Handstands"
This category contains only the following page.