Category:Heaton, Butler and Bayne
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Heaton, Butler and Bayne is the name of an English firm founded in 1852 by Clement Heaton (1824–82) who produced stained glass windows from 1855 onwards. Partners were James Butler (1830–1913) and Robert Bayne (1837–1915). The firm was continued by the sons until 1953. (See here.)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Heaton, Butler and Bayne"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Britomart MVAS.jpeg 2.85 MB
- Cotton famine window.jpg 2.28 MB
- Dogs at the rich man's table.JPG 2.05 MB
- Heaton, Butler and Bayne.jpg 834 KB
- Heaton, Butler and Bayne00.jpg 1.38 MB
- Heaton, Butler and Bayne01.png 6.74 MB
- Stained glass Naturalism.jpg 276 KB
- The Altar Window.jpg 137 KB
- Window, Chester Cathedral,..JPG 1.47 MB