Category:Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Indian public sector aerospace manufacturer
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) (Hindi: हिन्दुस्तान एरनॅटिक्स लिमिटेड, Kannada: ಹಿಂದುಸ್ಥಾನ್ ಏರೊನಾಟಿಕ್ಸ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್) based in Bangalore, Karnataka state in India, is one of Asia's largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports. HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, and helicopters, as well as their components and spares. It has several facilities throughout India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore and Hyderabad. HAL has a long history of collaboration with several other international and domestic aerospace agencies such as Airbus, Boeing, Sukhoi Aviation Corporation, Israel Aircraft Industries, RSK MiG, BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce plc, Dassault Aviation, Dornier Flugzeugwerke, the Indian Aeronautical Development Agency and the Indian Space Research Organisation.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Hindustan Aeronautics Limited"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- HAL Chief handing over Tejas FOC document to IAF Chief RKS Bhaduria.jpg 1,024 × 682; 116 KB
- HAL Heritage Centre and AeroSpace museum.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 986 KB
- HAL office in Bangalore.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.18 MB
- HAL Tejas SP18 fresh off the production line.jpg 2,304 × 1,536; 363 KB
- HTFE-25 turbofan engine from HAL.png 1,024 × 445; 562 KB
- HTSE 1200 turboshaft engine model.png 282 × 169; 69 KB
- LCA Tejas airframe digital mockup.jpg 1,440 × 774; 201 KB
- Medium Weight Fighter.gif 774 × 415; 26 KB
- Omni Role Combat Aircraft (ORCA).jpg 1,200 × 701; 39 KB
- Tejas Mark1A weaponary.jpg 840 × 748; 115 KB