Category:Imperial War Museum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Imperial War Museum is a British national military museum organsation with five branches in England. These branches include Imperial War Museum London, the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms, HMS Belfast, the Imperial War Museum Duxford and the Imperial War Museum North (Manchester).
military museum in London
|Instance of||military museum|
|Part of||Imperial War Museums|
|Location||London Borough of Southwark, Greater London, London, England, UK|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Date of official opening|| |
|Visitors per year|| |
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► HMS Belfast (C35) as museum ship (2 C, 432 F)
- ► Cabinet War Rooms (66 F)
Pages in category "Imperial War Museum"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Imperial War Museum"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Evelyn Baring.jpg 1,403 × 1,916; 340 KB
- Mitsubishi Zero.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 2.18 MB
- The Evacuation of the BEF from France, June 1940.jpg 800 × 762; 159 KB