From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Innishannon (also Inishannon) is a large village on the main Cork–Bandon road (N71) in County Cork, Province of Munster, Ireland. Situated on the River Bandon, the village has rapidly grown in recent years due to its proximity to Cork, and has now become a dormitory town for city workers.The village has two food stores, a Doctor's surgery, a Dentist, a Pharmacy, a Butcher, a Hairdresser, an Auctioneer, a Café, a Credit Union, a fast food restaurant, a chinese restaurant, two car sales garages and three public houses.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Innishannon"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Catholic Church Innishannon.jpg 1,968 × 3,136; 674 KB
- Church of Ireland Innishannon.jpg 2,036 × 2,788; 700 KB
- Downdaniel Castle - geograph.org.uk - 537987.jpg 476 × 640; 168 KB
- Gurrane NS.jpg 1,280 × 960; 179 KB
- Market House Innishannon.jpg 3,308 × 2,136; 794 KB
- Ship-pool Castle - geograph.org.uk - 538407.jpg 640 × 480; 185 KB