Category:J. B. S. Haldane
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geneticist and evolutionary biologist
|Name in native language||John Burdon Sanderson Haldane|
|Date of birth||5 November 1892|
|Date of death||1 December 1964|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
English: John Burdon Sanderson Haldane FRS (5 November 1892 – 1 December 1964), known as Jack (but who used 'J.B.S.' in his printed works), was a British-born Indian geneticist and evolutionary biologist. He was one of the founders (along with Ronald Fisher and Sewall Wright) of population genetics.
Media in category "J. B. S. Haldane"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Haldane blue plaque, Oxford.JPG 1,425 × 1,379; 247 KB
- Haldane.jpg 176 × 265; 55 KB
- Inordinate fondness for beetles display.jpg 1,200 × 1,198; 258 KB
- Inordinate fondness for beetles.jpg 1,024 × 768; 264 KB
- J. B. S. Haldane.jpg 176 × 265; 17 KB
- JBS Haldane 1964 India - a cropped image.JPG 328 × 329; 14 KB
- JBS Haldane pictured in front of a poster of the Spanish Republican 5th Regiment.png 1,294 × 1,280; 2.81 MB
- Marcello Siniscalco (standing) and J.B.S. Haldane in Andra Pradesh, India, 1964.jpg 2,344 × 3,232; 2.18 MB
- Old Low's Almanack - Prophesies for 1949; J.B. S. Haldane Wellcome L0073422.jpg 3,797 × 2,553; 1.41 MB