Category:Jerome Isaac Friedman
Jerome Isaac Friedman (born March 28, 1930) is an American physicist. He is Institute Professor and Professor of Physics, Emeritus, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He won the 1990 Nobel Prize in Physics along with Henry Kendall and Richard Taylor, for work showing an internal structure for protons later known to be quarks.
|Date of birth||28 March 1930|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
|Award received|| |
Media in category "Jerome Isaac Friedman"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Jerome Friedman at GYSS 19Jan2016.jpg 4,092 × 3,037; 864 KB
- Jerry Friedman in Valencia, Rey Jaime event, June 2016.jpg 931 × 1,074; 523 KB
- Physics Nobel laureate Jerry Friedman, 2016, laughing.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.92 MB
- Physics Nobel laureate Jerry Friedman, 2016.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.22 MB
- Physics Nobel laureates Sheldon Glashow and Jerome Isaac Friedman.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.78 MB
- Wilczek and Friedman.jpg 3,036 × 2,448; 2.36 MB