Category:Kruger National Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Kruger National Park of almost 2 million hectares is situated in eastern Vhembe and Mopani districts of Limpopo, and northeastern Ehlanzeni District of Mpumalanga, South Africa. It originated with the Sabi Game Reserve of 1898. The Kruger National Park was proclaimed in 1926, amalgamating the Sabi and Singwitsi reserves, besides donated land. Some fences have been removed to allow for free migration of game to and from adjacent reserves.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
national park in South Africa
|Instance of||national park of South Africa|
|Location||Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, South Africa|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Camps of Kruger National Park (16 C, 5 F)
- ► Infrastructure in Kruger National Park (11 C, 113 F)
- ► Landscapes of the Kruger Park (6 C, 132 F)
Pages in category "Kruger National Park"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Kruger National Park"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Kruger National Park, South Africa (8342098478).jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.95 MB
- Sabie river Kruger national park south Africa.jpg 720 × 1,280; 714 KB
- Skukuza sabie river Kruger national park, south Africa.jpg 720 × 1,280; 653 KB