Jump to navigation Jump to search
atoll of the United States Minor Outlying Islands
|Instance of||unorganized territory,|
|Location||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Located in or next to body of water||Pacific Ocean|
|Located in/on physical feature||Hawaiian Islands|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Top-level Internet domain|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
English: Midway Atoll (or "Midway Island" or "Midway Islands"; Hawaiian: Pihemanu Kauihelani) is a 2.4 mi² (6.2 km²) atoll located in the North Pacific Ocean.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Midway Atoll media by type (1 C)
- Buildings in Midway Atoll (15 C, 94 F)
- Eastern Island (Midway Atoll) (5 C, 814 F)
- Geography of Midway Atoll (2 C)
- History of Midway Atoll (2 C)
- Transport in Midway Atoll (3 C, 8 F)
Pages in category "Midway Atoll"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Midway Atoll"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Flag map of Midway Atoll.svg 648 × 238; 29 KB
- Flag of the Midway Islands (local).svg 800 × 480; 26 KB
- PMNM - Diver Documenting Structure At Midway Atoll (35596269875).jpg 1,500 × 1,000; 974 KB