From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Kauai or Kauaʻi is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. Known as Tauaʻi in the ancient Kauai dialect.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Kauai (41 F)
- ► Aerial photographs of Kauai (31 F)
- ► Battle of Kalalau (1 C, 26 F)
- ► Charles O'Rear photos of Kauai (25 F)
- ► Farming in Kauai (8 F)
- ► Geography of Kauai (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Historical images of Kauai (39 F)
- ► Iraivan Temple (11 F)
Media in category "Kauai"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.