From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Kauai or Kauaʻi is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. Known as Tauaʻi in the ancient Kauai dialect.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Kauai (41 F)
- ► Aerial photographs of Kauai (31 F)
- ► Charles O'Rear photos of Kauai (25 F)
- ► Farming in Kauai (9 F)
- ► Geography of Kauai (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Historical images of Kauai (39 F)
- ► Transport in Kauai (4 C)
Media in category "Kauai"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.