Category:Mission Santa Cruz
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 342.
- The original was was destroyed by the 1857 Fort Tejon earthquake. A half-size replica of it was built near its original site in the 1930s, and functions as a chapel.
- The Spainsh Colonial Baroque style church was originally built in 1791, in the Alta California province of the Viceroyalty of New Spain.
Media in category "Mission Santa Cruz"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Mission Santa Cruz courtyard.JPG 7.15 MB
- Mission santa cruz plaque.jpg 4.85 MB
- Mission Santa Cruz.jpg 656 KB
- Neary-Rodriguez Adobe.jpg 6.39 MB
- Santa Cruz mission.jpg 20 KB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-1.jpg 2.24 MB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-2.jpg 1.99 MB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-3.jpg 2.24 MB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-4.jpg 2.68 MB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-5.jpg 2.32 MB
- USA-Santa Cruz-Mission-6.jpg 2.13 MB