From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Mongol Empire (1206 to 1368 CE).
- Empire of the Mongols located in: - East, Southeast, Western, and Central Asia; - Eurasia; and - Eastern Europe.
- Existed during the 13th and 14th centuries, and was the largest contiguous land empire in human history — from Eastern Europe to the Sea of Japan, covering large parts of Siberia in the north and extending southward into Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and the Middle East.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Army of the Mongol Empire (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Battle of Ain Jalut (1260) (6 F)
- ► Documents of the Mongol Empire (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Flags of the Mongol Empire (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Golden Horde (11 C, 25 F)
- ► Jami al-Tawarikh (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Karakorum (1 C, 212 F)
- ► Naqara (1 F)
- ► Tarikh-i Jahangushay (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Yuan Dynasty (16 C, 1 P, 48 F)
Media in category "Mongol Empire"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.