The subprime mortgage crisis is a financial crisis characterized by contracted liquidity in global credit markets and banking systems. A downturn in the housing market of the United States, risky practices in lending and borrowing, and excessive individual and corporate debt levels caused multiple adverse effects on the world economy. The crisis became apparent throughout 2007 and 2008.
Media in category "Mortgage crisis"
The following 75 files are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Erin Burnett - big.jpg 127 KB
- Foreclosure auction.jpeg 346 KB
- Foreclosure bustour.jpeg 2.8 MB
- Foreclosure Deserted House.jpeg 4.75 MB
- Foreclosure sign.jpeg 383 KB
- Houses for sale.jpg 629 KB
- Icesave.jpeg 569 KB
- KarlMarxEnglish.png 147 KB
- NACA logo.png 666 KB
- Networth-log-scale.png 49 KB
- Notice of Trustees Sale.jpeg 122 KB
- Protest Credit Crisis.jpeg 2.24 MB
- Streetart Soho.jpeg 1.02 MB
- Subprime Mortgage Offer.jpeg 3.99 MB