Category:Mountain ranges of North America
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mountain chain along the western side of North and South America
|Part of||Pacific Ring of Fire|
|Made from material|
|Location||South America, Northern Hemisphere|
|Located in/on physical feature||North America,|
|Elevation above sea level|
The mountain ranges of the North American continent.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Mountain ranges of Mexico (17 C, 19 F)
- North American Cordillera (9 C, 1 F)
- Pacific Coast Ranges (5 C, 4 F)
- Shekerley Mountains (5 F)
- Mountain ranges of the United States (21 C, 44 F)
Media in category "Mountain ranges of North America"
This category contains only the following file.
- RockyMountains-Range.svg 1,712 × 1,708; 175 KB