Category:National Film Awards, India
state-instituted annual film awards in India
|Subclass of||film award|
The National Film Awards is the most prominent film award ceremony in India, and the country's oldest alongside the Filmfare Awards. Established in 1954, it is administrated by the Indian government's en:Directorate of Film Festivals since 1973. Every year a national panel appointed by the government selects the winning entry, and the award ceremony is held in New Delhi, where the President of India gives away the awards. Due to the national scale of the National Film Awards, it is considered to be the equivalent of the US-American Academy Awards.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "National Film Awards, India"
The following 112 files are in this category, out of 112 total.
- Amit Phalke receiving the National Best Child Actor Award.jpg 3,546 × 4,800; 791 KB
- Goonga Pehelwan Film wins National Award.jpg 1,269 × 885; 130 KB
- Rajiv Gauba, IAS with Venkaiah Naidu and Colonel Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.jpg 2,022 × 1,251; 307 KB
- Udit Narayan with APJ Abdul Kalam.jpg 585 × 439; 73 KB
- Utpal-Datta.jpg 2,200 × 3,015; 591 KB