Category:Newcastle, County Dublin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Newcastle (An Caisleán Nua), formerly (and still in many official documents) Newcastle-Lyons, is a village 20 km south west of Dublin, Ireland, in the mainly rural part of South County Dublin.
village in south-west South Dublin, Ireland
|Instance of||human settlement|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Finian's Church of Ireland (3 F)
Media in category "Newcastle, County Dublin"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Bridge Over the N7 - geograph.org.uk - 813461.jpg 640 × 480; 59 KB
- Bull Damage - geograph.org.uk - 809742.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB
- Newcastle Lyons history.jpg 1,485 × 1,445; 668 KB
- Car Park to Countryside - geograph.org.uk - 709545.jpg 640 × 469; 40 KB