Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ord is a civil parish in Northumberland, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population 1,365. The parish is situated to the south-west of the town of Berwick-upon-Tweed, and includes the settlements of East Ord and Murton. The parish is bound to the north by the River Tweed, and to the south by the Aller Dean.
village in the United Kingdom
|Instance of|| village,|
|Location||Northumberland, North East England, England, UK|
Media in category "Ord, Northumberland"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Crossing the Tweed - geograph.org.uk - 728220.jpg 640 × 426; 47 KB
- East Ord Holiday and Country Park - geograph.org.uk - 1165819.jpg 640 × 480; 64 KB
- Farmland and Forestry near Thornton - geograph.org.uk - 808142.jpg 640 × 427; 66 KB
- Looking back to East Ord - geograph.org.uk - 1165867.jpg 640 × 480; 59 KB
- The road to Middle Ord - geograph.org.uk - 1165861.jpg 640 × 480; 50 KB
- The Salmon Inn - geograph.org.uk - 1165854.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB