Category:Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Caltra
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. GA060-027001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: The church in Caltra, County Galway, dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes, was first erected in 1844 by an unknown architect. In 1938 two new bays and a new west front were added by the architect Ralph Henry Byrne (1877–1946). (See this entry in the Dictionary of Irish Architects.)
Media in category "Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Caltra"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.