English: Pilton is a town adjacent to Barnstaple in North Devon, from which it is divided by the River Yeo. It is located about half a mile north on the outskirts of Barnstaple in Devon, England. It is home to about 2000 residents, and has its own primary and secondary school. It is easily accessible via Barnstaple.
suburb of Barnstaple, Devon, England
|Location||Barnstaple, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Pilton, Devon"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- BarnstapleAndPilton OnRiverTaw Circa1746 MuseumOfBarnstapleAndNorthDevon.PNG 3,407 × 1,799; 7.36 MB
- BenjaminIncledon BarnstapleGuildhall Devon.jpg 436 × 544; 39 KB
- Ladywell at Pilton.jpg 1,552 × 2,592; 2.01 MB
- PiltonCauseway PiltonNorthDevon.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 5.94 MB
- PiltonCausewayPiltonDevon.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 2.01 MB