Category:Populated places established in 1956
|Populated places established in the 1950s:||← 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1956.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1958,|
|Point in time||1958|
|Point in time||1956|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Alberche del Caudillo (3 F)
- ► Burr Ridge, Illinois (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Divnogorsk (9 C)
- ► Fraser, Michigan (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Long Grove, Illinois (22 F)
- ► Mountain View, Georgia (5 F)
- ► Thornton, Colorado (4 C, 13 F)
- ► Ust-Kuiga (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Zelenogorsk (Krasnoyarsk Krai) (7 C)