Category:Princess Victoire of France
Victoire Louise Marie Thérèse (May 11, 1733 - June 7, 1799) was the seventh child and fifth daughter of King Louis XV of France and his Queen consort Maria Leszczyńska. Originally known as "Madame Quatrième" (her older sister died in February 1733, before her birth) she was later known as "Madame Victoire". She outlived eight of her nine siblings, and was survived by her older sister Marie Adélaïde of France by less than a year.
French princess; the seventh child and fifth daughter of King Louis XV of France
|Name in native language||Victoire de France|
|Date of birth||11 May 1733|
Palace of Versailles
|Date of death||7 June 1799|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Portrait paintings of Victoire of France (1 C, 41 F)
Media in category "Princess Victoire of France"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Biosse after Nattier - Victoire of France.png 933 × 1,519; 1.67 MB
- The French Royal Family in 1782 (anonymous artist, Versailles).jpg 1,968 × 1,640; 599 KB
- The Royal Family of France in 1781 by an anonymous artist.jpg 739 × 555; 62 KB
- Madame Victoire de France, dessiné par M.lle Capet ; gravé par Miger, 1789-1791.jpg 1,023 × 1,513; 511 KB
- Madame Victoire Louise-Marie, Le Beau.jpg 1,665 × 2,275; 1.43 MB
- Plombières-les-Bains - 73.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.1 MB
- Victoire-1733.png 353 × 351; 347 KB