Category:Princess Louise Élisabeth of France
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Marie Louise Élisabeth (14 August 1727 – 6 December 1759) was the eldest daughter of King Louis XV of France and his Queen consort, Maria Leszczyńska, and the elder twin sister of Henriette-Anne of France. She married Philip, Duke of Parma, younger son of Philip V of Spain, and was later Duchess of Parma. Only one of her nine siblings was married – her younger brother, the dauphin Louis, Dauphin of France (1729-1765).
|Date of birth||14 August 1727|
|Date of death||6 December 1759|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Princess Louise Élisabeth of France"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Arms of Louise Élisabeth of France (1727-1759), Duchess of Parma.jpg 628 × 378; 40 KB
- Balechou-Marie-Louise de France.jpg 386 × 367; 113 KB
- PSM V61 D464 Charles vi and elisabeth louisa of the house of habsburg.png 1,714 × 1,317; 665 KB
- PSM V61 D464 Heredity in the house of hapsburg.png 1,714 × 2,424; 1.01 MB
- Signature of Louise Élisabeth de France1.png 185 × 43; 8 KB