From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Sabina, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Sabina and all pages with titles containing “Category:Sabina”
Sabina may refer to:
- Category:Sabina (region) - An area of Italy, taking its name from its ancien inhabitants, the Sabini.
- Category:Santa Sabina - A Christian female saint. Her name is therefore a female Christian name.
- Category:Poppaea Sabina (usually called "Poppaea"), Roman empress.
- Category:Vibia Sabina (usually called "Sabina"), Roman empress.
- Category:Sabina, Ohio - A location in Ohio.
- Category:Šabina - A location in the Czech Republic.
- Category:Sabina (ship, 1978)- A ship (1978).
- Category:Sabina (ship, 1986) - A ship (1986).
- Category:Sabina Escola Parque do Conhecimento - A shortened form for a Science park in Brasil.
- A family name spread in several countries (e.g. Joaquín Sabina).