English: The protomartyr of Christianity, is a saint in the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, Oriental Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox Churches who is often depicted with three stones and the martyrs' palm.
|Date of birth/death||1st century||circa 34|
|Location of birth/death||Jerusalem|
Saint Stephen, the Archdeacon and Protomartyr is an early Christianity figure, appearing in Acts, Chs. 6-8. According to Acts, he was one of first deacons in the Church of Jerusalem and killed by stones by Jewish religious leaders.
He is commemorated as saint in all Christianity.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Altars of Saint Stephen (4 C, 9 F)
- ► Frescos of Saint Stephen (2 C, 39 F)
- ► Icons of Saint Stephen (19 F)
- ► Legend of Saint Stephen (4 C, 18 F)
- ► Reliquaries of Saint Stephen (9 F)
- ► Things named after Saint Stephen (4 C)
Pages in category "Saint Stephen"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Saint Stephen"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.