Category:Shepperton Branch Line
The Shepperton Branch Line is a railway line in the south west of London. It is also known as the Shepperton Line though on opening it was named The Thames Valley Railway. It connects to the Kingston Loop by a triangular junction between Strawberry Hill and Teddington stations.
|Location||London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Greater London, London, England, UK|
|Date of official opening|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Shepperton Branch Line"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Shepperton branch line.png 2,239 × 1,416; 2.24 MB
- DSCF0460 Train in the railway cutting at Fulwell approaching the station.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 1.83 MB
- Level crossing at Hampton - geograph.org.uk - 1750380.jpg 2,788 × 1,827; 1.47 MB
- Longford River aqueduct - geograph.org.uk - 373812.jpg 640 × 466; 119 KB
- Percy Road, Hampton - geograph.org.uk - 2823443.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.68 MB
- Railway bridge over Oldfield Road, Hampton - geograph.org.uk - 2662873.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 587 KB
- Railway south of Burton's Road - geograph.org.uk - 3134924.jpg 640 × 480; 165 KB
- Railway Tunnel Fulwell - geograph.org.uk - 2327722.jpg 640 × 480; 122 KB