Jump to navigation Jump to search
Simplon may refer to:
- Simplon VS, a municipality in the district of Brig in the canton of Valais in Switzerland
- Simplon Dorf, a village in the municipality Simplon
- Simplon Egga, a hamlet in the municipality Simplon
- Simplon Engiloch, a hamlet in the municipality Simplon
- Simplonpass (Simplon Pass), a high mountain pass between the Pennine Alps and the Lepontine Alps in Switzerland
- Simplon Hospitz, a hospice at the Simplon Pass
- Simplon tunnel, a railway tunnel under the Simplon Pass route
- Simplon region, a area by the Simplon Pass
- Simplon (ship, 1920), a paddle steamer on lake Geneva in Switzerland
- Simplon (Paris Metro), a stop on the Paris Metro
- Simplon (Namibia), a farm and railwaystation in Namibia
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Simplon, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Simplon and all pages with titles containing “Category:Simplon”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Media in category "Simplon"
This category contains only the following file.
- Locomotive-simplon1.jpg 946 × 605; 490 KB