Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Mandya district, Mysore division, Karnataka, India|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
English: Srirangapattana (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ) (also spelled Srirangapatna; anglicized to Seringapatam) is a town in the Mandya district of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located near the city of Mysore and is of great religious, cultural and historic importance.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buildings in Srirangapatna (13 C, 7 F)
- ► Geography of Srirangapatna (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Historical images of Srirangapatna (4 C, 11 F)
- ► Nature of Srirangapatna (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Transport in Srirangapatna (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Krishnaraja Wadiyar III (1 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Srirangapatna"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- The Siege of Seringapatam by Joseph Mallord William Turner.jpg 1,536 × 1,007; 176 KB