Category:St. James' Church, Castledermot

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search


Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 11823019
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: Saint James Church was built c. 1820 in the Romanesque revival style on the site of a medieval church (from which the round tower and a Romanesque portal remain); alterations and repairs were executed in 1831–32, 1870–1885, and 1880. See DIA records and NIAH record.