Category:St. Patrick's Old Cathedral School

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Patrick's Old Cathedral School at 32 Prince Street between Mulberry and Mott Streets in the Nolita neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1825-26 as the Roman Catholic Orphan Asylum, operated by the Sisters of Charity. In 1851, the asylum became for girls only, and in 1886 became a girls' school, St. Patrick's Convent and Girls' School. The Federal-style building is a NYC landmark and, as part of the St. Patrick's Old Cathedral Complex, was added to the National Register of Historic Places. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "St. Patrick's Old Cathedral School"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.