Category:Stamps of Japan, 1947
|This work is not in the public domain in the United States because its copyright in the U.S. was restored by the URAA as it was still copyrighted in its source country on the URAA date (January 1 1996 in most cases but see Wikipedia:Non-U.S. copyrights for details). In most cases, it is copyrighted in the U.S. until 95 years after the year in which it was initially published (exceptions are works published after 1977; see Commons:Hirtle chart).
Images whose copyright was restored in the U.S. by the URAA are no longer accepted at Wikimedia Commons. New files should not be uploaded with this tag, or they will be deleted. A review of files is currently underway to verify that this template has been applied correctly to existing files. Files that are copyrighted in the US and that have not been released under a free license will be deleted. If you are the copyright holder of this file, and do not wish to have it hosted on Commons, please contact our designated agent or nominate the file for deletion, explaining the situation.
Media in category "Stamps of Japan, 1947"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 100Yen stamp in 1947.JPG 267 × 320; 28 KB
- 10Yen stamp in 1947.JPG 308 × 269; 76 KB
- 1Yen stamp in 1947.JPG 266 × 315; 20 KB
- 4Yen stamp in 1947.JPG 264 × 316; 19 KB
- 5Yen stamp in 1947.JPG 268 × 318; 25 KB
- 75thAnniv. of Japanese railways by 7100 steam locomotives stamp.JPG 1,292 × 786; 579 KB
- Community Chest stamp.JPG 329 × 393; 42 KB
- Enforcement of new Constitution stamp.JPG 643 × 376; 176 KB
- Japan 30sen stamp in 1947.JPG 267 × 313; 25 KB
- Japan 35sen stamp in 1947.JPG 273 × 314; 51 KB
- Japan 45sen stamp in 1947.JPG 278 × 322; 55 KB
- Kyoto Philatelic Exhibition in 1947.jpg 1,392 × 892; 687 KB
- Philatelic week sheet in 1947.JPG 1,373 × 885; 161 KB
- Relief of Ex-convicts Day stamp.JPG 316 × 375; 66 KB