Category:Texas in the 19th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state in the southern United States
|Instance of||U.S. state|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Gulf of Mexico,|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- 19th-century photographers in Texas (1 C, 14 F)
- Denton, Texas in the 19th century (2 C, 3 F)
- John O. Meusebach (6 F)
- Republic of Texas (19 C, 45 F)
Media in category "Texas in the 19th century"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- AmCyc Houston - market and opera house.jpg 1,452 × 858; 527 KB
- John O. Meusebach - Answer to Interragatories.djvu 2,225 × 3,505, 42 pages; 2.08 MB
- Martin Parmer.jpg 2,400 × 3,000; 5.06 MB