Category:Wyoming in the 19th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
19 • 20 • 21
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
least populous state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Cheyenne, Wyoming, in the 19th century (38 F)
Media in category "Wyoming in the 19th century"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Carbon County Pioneers.png 545 × 437; 289 KB
- Granite rock, Laramie Mtns, WY.jpg 544 × 408; 89 KB
- The Banditti of the Plains 1894.jpg 481 × 800; 64 KB
- Dale Creek Bridge, near Sherman, by Weitfle, Charles, 1836-1921.jpg 2,737 × 1,625; 1.7 MB
- Dale Creek Bridge, near Sherman, by Weitfle, Charles, 1836-1921.png 2,737 × 1,625; 5.66 MB
- Depot at Cheyenne. Laramie County, Wyoming - NARA - 517289.jpg 3,000 × 1,817; 1.06 MB