From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Trapezium, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Trapezium and all pages with titles containing “Category:Trapezium”
The word trapezium has several meanings:
- (Outside the US) - a quadrilateral with a pair of parallel sides (a shape known in the US as a trapezoid).
- (In the US) - a quadrilateral with no parallel sides (a shape known elsewhere as a general irregular quadrilateral, and in some languages as a trapezoid)
- Trapezium (bone), a bone in the wrist
- Trapezium (astronomy), a group of stars in the Orion Nebula
- Trapezium (play), a play by Henry Rathvon