Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Trapezium, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Trapezium and all pages with titles containing “Category:Trapezium”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
The word trapezium has several meanings:
- (Outside the US) - a quadrilateral with a pair of parallel sides (a shape known in the US as a trapezoid).
- (In the US) - a quadrilateral with no parallel sides (a shape known elsewhere as a general irregular quadrilateral, and in some languages as a trapezoid)
- Trapezium (bone), a bone in the wrist
- Trapezium (genus), a genus of the bivalve family Trapezidae
- Trapezium (astronomy), a group of stars in the Orion Nebula
- Trapezium (play), a play by Henry Rathvon
Media in category "Trapezium"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
EB1911 - Mensuration - Fig. 1.png 204 × 511; 42 KB
Proclus Rhombos, Rhomboid, Trapezium and Trapezoid.jpg 937 × 1,851; 310 KB
Retablo del siglo XVII en el Museo Virreinal de Zinacantepec.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 7.56 MB
Trapezium and Trapezoid, Hutton’s mistake in 1795.png 1,220 × 436; 328 KB