From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Trnovo, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Trnovo and All pages with titles containing "Category:Trnovo"
Trnovo may mean:
In Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Trnovo (FBiH) - a municipality in Federation o Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Trnovo (Republika Srpska) - a municipality in Republika Srpska
- Trnovo (Mrkonjić Grad) - a village in Mrkonjić Grad municipality
- Trnovo (Ljubljana) - a district of Ljubljana
- Trnovo, Nova Gorica - a village in Nova Gorica municipality
In Republic of Macedonia:
- Trnovo, Bitola - a village in Bitola municipality