From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The parish of Tuckingmill was constituted in 1845 being carved out of a western section of the parish of Illogan and an easterly section of Camborne parish and it covers 1,300 acres. Tucking Mill was the Cornish term for a fulling mill which was where homespun cloth was dipped, cleansed and dressed. There is a mention of a fulling mill in this region as early as 1250. During the nineteenth century Tuckingmill was at the heart of Cornish industry.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dolcoath Mine (10 F)
Media in category "Tuckingmill"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.