Category:Valdemar IV of Denmark
Valdemar Atterdag (c. 1320 – October 24, 1375) was a King of Denmark (1340 - 1375).
He was the youngest son of Christopher II and spent most of his childhood and youth in German exile at the court of en:Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor after the defeats of his father. Here he acted as a pretender waiting for a come-back. In 1361 he conquered the island of Gotland.
King of Denmark
|Date of birth||1320|
|Date of death||24 October 1375
|Place of burial|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Valdemar IV of Denmark"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Fornsalen - Invasion 1361 - Schädel mit Kettenhaube 1.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.72 MB
- Fornsalen - Invasion 1361 - Schädel mit Kettenhaube 2.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.19 MB
- Fornsalen - Invasion 1361 - Schädel mit Pfeilspitzen.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.28 MB
- Valdemar Atterdag indtager Visby - Rasmus Christiansen (17026) - cropped.png 3,120 × 2,349; 5.9 MB
- Valdemar Atterdag indtager Visby - Rasmus Christiansen (17026).tif 3,202 × 2,430; 9.55 MB