Category:Walter D. Ehlers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Walter David Ehlers (born May 7, 1921) is a former United States Army soldier and a recipient of the Medal of Honor for his actions during the invasion of Normandy (Operation Overlord) in World War II.
United States Army Medal of Honor recipient
|Date of birth||7 May 1921|
|Date of death||20 February 2014|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Walter D. Ehlers"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Defense.gov photo essay 070606-D-7203T-006.jpg 1,863 × 2,690; 720 KB
- Defense.gov photo essay 110325-N-TT977-122.jpg 3,586 × 2,425; 3.55 MB
- Ehlers speaking at D-Day anniversary.JPEG 1,863 × 2,690; 1.36 MB
- John Finn birthday group.jpg 3,000 × 2,258; 2.62 MB
- Martin E. Dempsey, Walter D. Ehlers, Robert F. Foley at Medal of Honor luncheon.jpg 4,395 × 2,930; 527 KB
- Seven WWII Medal of Honor recipients 2008.jpg 1,936 × 1,296; 1.11 MB