Category:Washington Square Methodist Episcopal Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

', later a United Methodist Church, located at 135 West Fourth Street in Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York, was built in 1860 and closed in 2004 due to its diminished congregation. The church was known as "The Peace Church" due to the congregation's opposition to the Vietnam War. The church could not be demolished as it was located in the Greenwich Village Historic District and was instead converted into the "Novare" condominium apartments.

Media in category "Washington Square Methodist Episcopal Church"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.