Jump to navigation Jump to search
island in Denmark
|Located in or next to body of water||Baltic Sea|
English: Zealand (Danish: Sjælland) is the largest island of Denmark. It is separated from Funen by the Great Belt and from Scania in Sweden by the Øresund. Zealand is connected to Funen by the Great Belt Bridge and to Sweden by the Øresund Bridge. The nation of New Zealand gets the spelling of its name from this island.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Beaches of Zealand (2 C, 22 F)
- ► DBU Zealand (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Forests in Sjælland (23 C, 40 F)
- ► Hornsherred (28 C, 8 F)
- ► Isefjorden (Danmark) (10 C, 14 F)
- ► Maps of Zealand (1 C, 15 F)
- ► People of Zealand (1 C)
- ► Region Sjælland (28 C, 5 F)