style="width:100%; clear:both; text-align:center; margin:0.5em auto; background-color:#f9f9f9; border:2px solid #e0e0e0; padding: 0; border-spacing: 8px;" class="layouttemplate licensetpl mw-content-ltr" lang=""
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
+/− class="licensetpl" style="display:none" |Public domainPublic domainfalse |}
en +/−| | | | | | | | | | | | |
- Understanding Wikimedia Commons
- How to create and customize an account at Wikimedia Commons
- How to upload a file
- How to select the right license
- Can you give me examples of the type of images I can upload?
- How to make perfect image uploads
- How to sort and categorize images
- How to make your work in Wikimedia Commons easier
- Useful media software
- How to reuse Commons' media files
Upload your educational images
If you're a good photographer, don't hesitate to contribute your valuable images. If you're a good designer, look which diagrams and animations are badly needed. Be careful: everything you upload must be freely licensed. (learn more)