File:British commandos in the shattered outskirts of Wesel.jpg
Original file (800 × 792 pixels, file size: 110 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
IWM caption : Crossing the Rhine 24 -31 March 1945 : British commandos of the 1st Commando Brigade man two Vickers machine guns in the shattered outskirts of Wesel. The 1st Commandos had formed the spearhead of the British assault by making a surprise crossing in assault craft on the night of 23 - 24 March under a barrage of 1500 guns.
|Date||24 (?) March 1945|
|Author||Norris (Sgt), No 5 Army Film & Photographic Unit
(Reusing this file)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:00, 7 January 2012||800 × 792 (110 KB)||Common Good||higher res|
|09:55, 15 March 2006||700 × 650 (84 KB)||W.wolny|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org