Original file (1,067 × 720 pixels, file size: 63 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Sunrise on the holy Ganges - Varanasi, India.
Taken by Flick user: babasteve on May 31, 2005
Uploaded to Wiki by User:Nikkul
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Please note: This image was originally uploaded to Wikimedia Commons licensed as noted. The copyright holder has since changed the licensing to be more restrictive. Creative Commons licenses are non-revocable. See the Creative Commons FAQ on revoking licensing.
|This image was originally posted to Flickr by babasteve at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64749744@N00/16792664. It was reviewed on 10 November 2007 by FlickreviewR and was confirmed to be licensed under the terms of the cc-by-2.0.|
10 November 2007
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:45, 10 November 2007||1,067 × 720 (63 KB)||Indianhilbilly||Taken by Flick user: babasteve on May 31, 2005 Uploaded to Wiki by User:Nikkul http://flickr.com/photos/babasteve/16792664/|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ang.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ka.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kbd.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on la.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ne.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pnb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on te.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ur.wikipedia.org
- Usage on xmf.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Camera model||Nikon SUPER COOLSCAN 8000 ED|
|Horizontal resolution||180 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||180 dpi|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop 7.0|
|File change date and time||20:42, 30 May 2005|