Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (4,000 × 2,670 pixels, file size: 5.91 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Sassen – Bünsow Land National Park lies on Spitsbergen island in the Svalbard archipelago. The Svalbard reindeer is well adapted to the harsh climate, and is the most northern living herbivore mammal in the world. They remain short-legged and have a relatively small, rounded, head. Their fur is also lighter in colour and thicker during winter.
This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Loves Earth 2017.
This image won the 5th prize worldwide in Wiki Loves Earth 2017
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:28, 10 June 2017||4,000 × 2,670 (5.91 MB)||Sirildl||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ua.wikimedia.org