From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Kauai)
English: Kauai or Kauaʻi is the oldest of the main Hawaiian Islands. Known as Tauaʻi in the ancient Kauai dialect.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Kauai (50 F)
- ► Aerial photographs of Kauai (103 F)
- ► Charles O'Rear photos of Kauai (25 F)
- ► Farming in Kauai (8 F)
- ► Geography of Kauai (11 C)
- ► Historical images of Kauai (69 F)
- ► National Register of Historic Places on Kauai (13 C, 26 F)
- ► Landscapes of Kauai (30 F)
- ► Nature of Kauai (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Transport in Kauai (4 C)
- ► United States Navy images from Kauai (1 C, 27 F)
Media in category "Kauai"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.