Oscar I av Sverige
Oscar I left four legitimate sons, of whom two, Carl and Oscar, succeeded him to the throne.
- King Charles XV of Sweden (Charles IV in Norway) (1826-1872)
- Prince Gustaf, Duke of Uppland, Duke of Uppland (1827-1852)
- King Oscar II of Sweden (1829-1907)
- Princess Princess Eugenie of Sweden (1830-1889)
- Prince August, Duke of Dalarna, Duke of Dalarna (1831-1873)
Oscar also had two children with his mistress, the actress Emilie Högquist:
- Hjalmar Högquist, born June 18, 1839 in Hamburg.
- Max Högquist, born August 12, 1840 in Stockholm.
They were often more or less parodically referred to as The Princes of Lappland.With another mistress, Jacquette Löwenhielm (née Gyldenstolpe), Oscar had a daughter, Oscaria, born 1819.
First photograph (Daguerreotype) ever of a Swedish regent, taken in 1844 by an unknown photographer
Jacquette Löwenhielm 1824