Todo: Adding files similar to those that have been deleted
This list is based on article history and image captions. I did not look through all of the history, but checked out those versions that seemed important — such as the earliest entry and entries preceding those with notices of deletion or removal of content.
It is not always possible to find a suitable screenshot showing the exact version as listed here, so the next best option is by major version number (126.96.36.199 vs. 1.5), or lacking that, an image showing the next major version (2.0 or later), but showing the same-language release or Wikipedia.
Since the article page shows specific screenshots, then it would be great to include only the best possible screenshots in accordance with Commons:Screenshots#Software and as specified in Category:Mozilla Firefox and en:Wikipedia:Screenshots; given that this list is about files that were eventually removed for not complying with policy and/or guidelines.
- Full or partial descriptions of removed files
- Firefox 1.0
- Firefox 1.0.4 showing the Japanese Wikipedia
- Firefox 1.0.6 Slovak (sk)
- Firefox 1.5
- Firefox 188.8.131.52 showing the Japanese Wikipedia
- Firefox 184.108.40.206 showing Wikimedia Commons in XFCE in SuSE
- Firefox 2.0
- Firefox 2.0 in Spanish, showing the Spanish Wikipedia
- Firefox 3.x
- Minefield 3.0a7pre (Firefox trunk) running in Windows Vista (which got the file deleted in the first place), showing the Mozilla Firefox article on the English Wikipedia.
- Firefox 3 beta 5
- Firefox 3 Release Candidate 3
- Firefox 3.0
- Firefox 4.x
- Minefield 4 alpha 1 pre-release
- Firefox in SuSE 10.1 showing the Norwegian Wikipedia (the default Firefox version for SuSE 10.1 is 220.127.116.11).
- Firefox showing the Swedish Wikipedia
- Firefox showing the Dutch Wikipedia
^ Assume that a same-language versions of Firefox showing said Wikipedias can also be included.
- Other activities