|This reproduction is permitted under the Art. §73 of the New Zealandic copyright law, which states:
- (1) This section applies to the following works:
- (a) buildings:
- (b) works (being sculptures, models for buildings, or works of artistic craftsmanship) that are permanently situated in a public place or in premises open to the public.
- (2) Copyright in a work to which this section applies is not infringed by—
- (a) copying the work by making a graphic work representing it; or
- (b) copying the work by making a photograph or film of it; or
- (c) communicating to the public a visual image of the work.
- (3) Copyright is not infringed by the issue to the public of copies, or the communication to the public, of anything the making of which was, under this section, not an infringement of copyright.
See Commons:Freedom of Panorama#New Zealand for more information.