Used to label unsigned comments in a conversation.
- user name
- name or IP of user who left comment (find out by checking the page history)
- datestamp from edit history
- 13:02, 7 December 2005 (UTC) copied from w:Template:unsigned ("unsigned" link changed to a commons page) and w:Template talk:unsigned by pfctdayelise
Can we get rid of “(UTC)” for cases where no date is specified? --Leyo 10:57, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- What do you mean? There's always a date in the history. You expect unsigned comments to normally have a date attached to the comment? Rocket000 (talk) 01:32, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- IMHO especially in case of IP users (with very few edits), it is sufficient to provide the user name/IP address. I am personally too late to paste two things from the history in such cases. --Leyo 18:16, 11 August 2010 (UTC)