Jump to navigation Jump to search
To connect to the VoIP server you need a SIP client. Any sip client will work pretty much.
A popular windows/mac/linux voip client is x-lite.
To configure it:
- Start it up, it should pop up the configuration menu, if it doesn't it's the button to the right of clear.
- System settings->sip-proxy->default->
- Display Name: YourName
- Username: YourAccount or guest
- Password: YourPassword or guest
- Domain/Realm: 220.127.116.11
- SIP Proxy: 18.104.22.168
- Press back, then close the menu.
- type wikipedia and click the green phone.
- dial 9454
- dial 1000
- connect to the running conference bridge by dialing 8600