My Name is Markus Felix, born and raised in a town near Düsseldorf in Germany . In early 2010 I started photography as an opportunity to travel and see the world and while doing so my appreciation for photography grew beyond the point of a hobby.
- Nikon D800, D4, D4
- Nikon 14-24/2.8 - 24-70/2.8 - 70-200/2.8 -400/2.8, 35mm, 50mm
Some old stuff here an be found below, the afford to keep this up to date has grown exponential so I do not maintain this site any more but everything I do for Wikipedia can be found at my Commons contribution page: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/MarkusFelix
Since 2014 I'm a proud member of the FestivalSommer project team, of the german Wikipedia - See some of my favorite shots below Or click here to see all my contributions to commons - I do love feedback!
- Unser Song für Dänemark
- Mittelalterlich Phantasie Spektakulum - Dortmund
- 32. Pfingst Open Air - Essen Werden
- Rock Hard Festival - Gelsenkirchen
- Castle Rock - Mülheim
- Open Source Festival - Düsseldorf
- Nord Open Air - Essen
- BurgFolk - Mülheim
- Turock Open Air - Essen
- Feuertal Festival - Wuppertal